SCHOOL. COMMUNITY. OPPORTUNITIES.
The Sauk Centre Public School Board called for a special election on Tuesday, November 2, 2021, to renew existing technology levy and authorize general obligation bonds not to exceed $26,450,000 for facility improvements.
The voters of the district approved both questions! This #Project743 website will be the home of project updates for our staff and community. We invite you to return often as we share our exciting progress.
- School Board discusses strategic vision
- Strategic Plan input sessions with staff, community, and School Board
- District partners with SitelogIQ to assess everything from blacktop to rooftop
January - February 2021
- Master planning initiates
April - June 2021
- Ideation sessions with students and staff
June - July 2021
- SitelogIQ presents Comprehensive Assessment to Board (facility assessments plus student and staff ideation inputs)
- Streeter Community Advisory Committee formed to provide input to the Board
July - August 2021
- Workshopping with School Board
- Community surveyed about facilities improvements (415 surveys returned)
- Board approves final project selection based on inputs from students, staff, community, and facility needs
- Community approves questions 1 and 2 on the special election ballot!
January - July 2022
- Design Team kickoff
July - October 2022
- Staff focus group input meetings
- Review design options and finalize scopes and projects
- Construction documents
- Finalize materials and finishes
- Bidding phase
- Anticipated start of construction!