Welcome to Mainstreeters Athletics
Academics, Arts, & Athletics Award
Applications for the MSHSL Triple A AWARD are
Any senior wishing to apply for the MSHSL Triple A Award will find the applications here. Students must complete their nomination materials electronically using the MS Word form available for download online.
To be eligible for the AAA Award, students must:
· be a senior in high school
· have a grade point average of 3.0 or higher
· participate in Minnesota State High School League-sponsored fine arts and/or athletic activity
· League sponsored Fine Arts would include
One Act Play/Fall Musical
· comply with the MSHSL's Student Code of Conduct.
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT APPLICATION IS FRIDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2020. DROP OFF YOUR APPLICATION TO SCOTT BERGMAN, ACTIVITIES DIRECTOR IN THE ACTIVITIES OFFICE.
Weekly Live Stream Schedule
Sports Physicals for the 2020-2021 school year can be found under the Activities tab. Go to Forms to download the physical.
Activities Online Registration
All athletic and fine arts registration, for the school year 2020-2021, will be completed online starting August 1, 2020.
Sauk Centre High School activity registration is done ONLINE. This includes all 7-12 Sports, Fall Musical, One Act Play, Band and Choir Contest, Speech, and FFA. All MSHSL forms and paperwork as well as fee payments for activities listed above will now take place through this online process. Online access can be found on the school website at isd743.org by clicking on the Activities tab.All student athletes must take care of two things before they will be allowed to practice:
1) Must have a current Sports Physical on file in the Activities Office. Sports Physicals are good for THREE years from the date of the Sports Physical unless otherwise noted by the physician.
2) Must complete the online registration process (go to isd743.org, click Activities, click Online Registration.) The Online registration is required as part of the eligibility requirement to be cleared for participation in competitive activities at Sauk Centre High School.
You can pay the participation fee online or bring payment to the Activities Office.
Mainstreeter Activity Tweets
Why Participate in High School Activities?
Participation in the activities program not only enriches a students' educational experience, it creates an opportunity to learn skills and values not provided for in the regular curriculum. Participation will help improve the students knowledge and motor skills necessary for success. Participation helps students learn self-discipline and build self-confidence. The realization of group goals, ability to think as an individual and as a member of group, sportsmanship, respect for others and the desire and effort to succeed and excel are some of the values emphasized in the activities program.
Participation in the activities programs is a privilege that carries with it responsiblities to the school, the team, the community and the student themselves. Through their play and conduct student/athletes respresent all of these groups. It is through helping students understand this philosophy and carefully directing them in learning situations that students will achieve these goals.
School Fight Song- "Across The Field"
Forward team for SCH
let's fight for victory
we'll raise our banners high
so cheer on gang
let's SHOUT our loyalty
RAH, RAH, RAH,
Go team, Go for Sauk Centre High
raise that score right up to the sky
Go Sauk, come on let's fight
and the Streeters will win tonight.