Activity Passes will be sold online through Vanco this year.
- Activity passes are good at all regular season home events. Does not include tournaments, post-season or Fine Art events.
- After you purchase your pass you will receive an email with your electronic pass and QR code. You will use this ticket the entire season. Print, bookmark the email or take a screenshot of the ticket/QR code.
- You will need to scan your ticket for admission to any home event.
- Passes are non-transferable. They can only be used by the person named on the pass.
- Passes are non-refundable.
- Super senior passport cards will still be available to our 60+ Sauk Centre residents at no cost and can be picked up in the Activities Office.
SINGLE GAME/EVENT TICKETS
As we transition to online ticketing, we will continue to sell tickets at the gate for the 22-23 school year. Beginning Fall 2023, tickets will only be sold online. The link for online tickets for any game will be available on the activity calendar below. Just find the game you wish to attend and click on the "TIX" icon. The icon is usually available 1-2 days before the event.