* applications due March 1, 2019 *
Criteria for Consideration:
- Must be planning to attend an accredited postsecondary institution
- Must have a High School GPA of 2.0 or greater
- Must be a senior enrolled fulltime (includes PSEO students) at Sauk Centre Secondary School and planning to graduate from high school in 2018
Go to saukcentre.dollarsforscholars.org and click on the Students and Parents Tab to create your online profile. Based on the information in your profile you will be matched with scholarships you may be interested in. Be sure to SUBMIT your application to the scholarships you are interested in!
Financial Information: select "I do not wish to include financial information"
- you can submit financial information to see if you qualify for other scholarships but you are not required to do so for the DFS scholarship
Class Rank: We track class rank as an integer. Your class rank can be found on the bottom left corner or your transcript.
GPA: Enter your cumulative GPA as of the end of Q2. Indicated on the bottom left corner of your transcript.
Activities/ Employment: Enter info for the last four years (grades 9 to 12)
Documents: DFS DOES NOT require any additional documents so just click save and continue
Essays: Sauk Centre DFS REQUIRES a Goals Essay which should be roughly 300 words
Consent Status: If the student is under 18 they will need parental consent to submit an application. Enter your parent's information and email address. Your parents will be sent an email with the link to provide consent for your application.
Transcript Request: Enter Ms. Hayley Endersbe. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Endersbe will update student info for all who requested it before March 2nd.
Reference/ Recommendation Request: DFS DOES NOT require a reference
Search/ Submit: after you have completed your application, search for scholarships that you have matched
- you may be asked eligibility questions to see which scholarships you qualify for
- MAKE SURE YOU SUBMIT FOR EACH SCHOLARSHIP YOU WANT TO BE CONSIDERED FOR.
Contact Hayley Endersbe if you have any question on your application:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 320-352-2258 ext 2332