Sauk Centre Public Schools has multiple full-time Special Education teacher positions at both the elementary and secondary levels available for the 2020-2021 school year. All licensure areas are encouraged to apply.
*Three (3) full-time open positions:
1) Early Childhood Special Education (All licensure areas will be considered)
2) Elementary EBD (All licensure areas will be considered)
3) Grade 9-12 EBD (All licensure areas will be considered)
1. Must possess MN Special Education Licensure, or ability to qualify for out-of-field permission;
2. Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with students;
3. Ability to work collaboratively and cooperatively with colleagues;
4. Strong oral and written communication skills
Interested applicants should send or email a cover letter, resume, transcripts, three letters of recommendation and copy of MN teaching license to:
Patrick J. Westby, Superintendent
Sauk Centre Public Schools
903 State Road
Sauk Centre, MN 56378
*Positions are open until filled. Sauk Centre Schools is an equal opportunity employer.
Substitute Teachers and Paraprofessionals
Sauk Centre Public Schools is seeking persons interested in substitute positions for the following areas:
Classroom Paraprofessional – Elementary
Classroom Paraprofessional – Secondary
Substitute Teacher - Elementary & Secondary
Persons interested in such substitute work should obtain an application from the District Office (320-352-2258 ext. 4000) or online at www.isd743.org Click here for application > Support Staff Application.