Payroll Clerk– Sauk Centre Public Schools
Sauk Centre Public Schools has an immediate opening for a full-time Payroll Clerk. The Payroll Clerk works under the direction of the Business Manager coordinating and processing all payrolls, employee time-off systems and required reporting to various agencies as well as other related duties for both the Sauk Centre School District and the West Central Education District.
- Minimum 2-Year Business/Finance or related degree;
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft products, specifically Excel;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work collaboratively and cooperatively with colleagues;
- Minnesota School District Payroll experience;
- Experience using SmartFinance software;
Interested applicants should send or email a cover letter, resume and a completed Support Staff Application (which can be found on the District website at www.isd743.org under the “Our District” tab) to:
Patrick J. Westby - Superintendent
Sauk Centre Public Schools
903 State Road
Sauk Centre, MN 56378
*Position is open until filled. Sauk Centre Schools is an equal opportunity employer.