Stearns County & Sauk Centre Schools
14-Day COVID-19 Case Rates
Case rates show the number of cases by county residence over 14 days, per 10,000 people by the date of specimen collection (when a person was tested). To view case rates for all Minnesota counties, click here. Data for Sauk Centre Schools is calculated by Stearns County Public Health.
District 743 Staff
District 743 Students
COVID-Related Absences (CRAs) include the following:
- Individuals who have tested positive for COVID-19,
- Individuals who are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms,
- Individuals who have been identified as a close contact to a positive case of COVID-19,
- Individuals who are living with an individual who is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19,
- Individuals who are caring for a child who is quarantined due to being identified as a close contact of a positive case of COVID-19 and/or whose place of care is closed due to COVID-19 related reasons.
**Cumulative number of employees or students who have returned to work or school after quarantine since September 10. Number may be duplicated due to individuals subject to multiple quarantines.