Return to Headlines
Secondary School Announcements
Sauk Centre Secondary
Tuesday, January 21, 2020
- The 7th grade girls basketball team defeated Long Prairie last Thursday 32-12.
- The 8th grade basketball team also defeated the Thunder 28-17.
- These mixed Period 3 classes will eat during the following lunch times:
- Geometry C - 10-12 Lunch
- Intro to Spanish - 7-9 Lunch
- Student Council is hosting the annual blood drive on Jan. 29th. Sign up sheet is in the 9-12 office. TODAY is the last day to sign up!
- 7th and 8th grade student council, please remember to bring your permission slips for helping with the WCC dance competition to Mrs. Schaeffer before Wed. 1/22.
- Junior Girls: Miss Sauk Centre informational meeting will be held on Wednesday, February 5th @ 7:30am in the Media Center.
- Sign up for the Miss SC Pageant will be on Wednesday, February 12 at the Chamber Office.
- Please consider volunteering at Homework Help any Mon., Tues., or Thurs. from 3-4 in the Senior High media center. Sign up sheet in the 9-12 office.
- From the Sauk Centre Dance Team: Looking for 12 guys to learn and perform a fun easy guy/girl dance with the Sauk Centre Dance Team. The date of performance and practice times to be determined but it will take place at halftime of a basketball game! Come support your Dance Team and have some fun!! Sign up sheet in the 9-12 office.
- The 6th grade ice fishing day has been rescheduled for Thursday Jan. 23rd. Please contact Mr. Middendorf if you have any questions.
- The Stearns County American Dairy Association is looking for potential dairy princess candidates. If you are a daughter/sister of a dairy farmer or work for a dairy farmer and are between the ages of a junior or senior in high school under age 24, you are asked to share your knowledge of the dairy community. If interested, please stop by the 9-12 office to grab a form to complete before February 7th.
- The SH gym will be open to all on Mon, Tues and Thurs mornings from 7:00-7:50am
- Weight Room will be open Mon, Wed & Fri from 6:30-7:45am.