Sauk Centre Secondary
Wednesday, March 22, 2017
- Any juniors who have not returned their ACT letter indicating whether they wish to take the test need to return the letter to the 10-12 office as soon as possible. If you need a new letter, please pick one up in Ms. Endersbe's office.
- 7th & 8th grade girl's softball will start practice right after school on Tuesday, March 28. Please take note of the date change. We will NOT have practice this Friday as announced previously and as noted on your schedules.
- Any boys 7-12 interested in golf this year see Mr. Midthun in room #187 this week for information.
- All Youth Service assignments are due Friday. Final paper sheets are in Mr. Peschel's office. Please plan accordingly.
- Junior High Track starts on Tuesday, March 28. Please get all of your paperwork and fees to Geri in the AD office before then. If you have any questions, please see Annie Sorenson.
- Students in grades 7&8, mark your calendars for our spring activity night on April 7. Information will be posted soon!
- Juniors & Seniors: A prom song request has been sent to your g-mail. Deadline to submit this is April 10th.
- There are under 100 yearbooks left. Pick up an order form in the 7-9 or 10-12 office to reserve your copy today!