Return to Headlines
Secondary School Daily Announcements
Sauk Centre Secondary
Thursday, March 21, 2019
- 7-8 grade student council will be meeting today during lunch in the Media Center.
- FFA Members that would like to go to the Region 3 Banquet need to let Ms. Middendorf know by next Tuesday. The cost is $9 per person.
- OJT students that had a site visit last quarter need to stop by Ms. Middendorf's room to grab a supervisor assessment and have it returned before the end of the quarter.
- All students signed up to take the ACT need to attend a pre-test session on Wednesday, March 27 in the tech center, starting at 9:30, which is the advisory period. Bring a #2 pencil. The information you will be completing must be done before taking the ACT. Any questions, see Mr. McLellan
- There will be a 7thand 8th grade baseball meeting @ 8:00am on Friday March 22 in Mr. Warring’s room. If you have any questions please see Mr. Broich.
- Attention Sophomores and Juniors considering enrolling in the CEO program next year: The deadline for completed applications has been extended to Friday, March 22.
See Mr. Schreiner if you have any questions on this class.
- Junior and Senior students may sign up to attend Prom 2019 through April 26 in the Technology Room. The cost to attend is $30 single $60 couple. Please see Sandy Nelson or Joy Jennings with any questions.
- The City of Sauk Centre has a PT seasonal position open in the Public Works Department. If interested, please check the details in the email sent to you by Brent Lieser.
- March Media Challenge: March is National Women's History Month. Try the challenge that revolves around this theme sponsored by the sr. high media center. There will be prizes given to the top three entries. The final day to drop off an entry is Thursday March 28th.
- Prom Dresses for FREE! INSPIRING YOU wants to help you with your prom needs. We have prom dresses along with accessories free to anyone that needs one. No Questions asked. We just want everyone to have the opportunity to go. We are located in Alexandria. Look for signs in the Junior/Senior hallway for location address and contact number to call to set up an appointment.
- Attention Juniors: The ACT test will take place April 2 here at school.
- The SH gym is open mornings from 7-8:15 for all to use.
- The weight room will be open Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings from 6:45 - 7:45.